Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Embrace the curl!

I was born with stick-straight blonde hair, but around the time I entered awkward adolescence my hair decided to darken and curl. A lot. After a few horrible yearbook photos I discovered "product", and for the past few years I've been fighting the frizz.
Stuck with an early-morning job however, I find myself showing up with Tim-Burton-bedhead rather than taking a shower and blow-drying at 5am. (Trust me, it's not a very formal job.)

Lately I'm kind of embracing the frizz. As long as people can tell that yes, I do in fact shower, it shouldn't come across as too crazy.

Inspiration:


Amazing hair styling by Linh Nguyen.


A page from a japanese Vivienne Westwood mook. If you know who scanned this, lemme know and I'll give them credit.
I'd basically kill a man in the dead of winter and watch the steam rise from his body, for this outfit.

Not brushing my hair,
Pauline.

No comments: