Monday, February 18, 2008

"If I were a diva, my name would be Feroche"

A feirce video:


At the beginning of the new season of Project Runway I really disliked Christian's attitude, despite how he took my breath away with his Alexander McQueen/Vivienne Westwood inspired designs. I was stuck holding a grudge until recently...he's bratty, arrogant, and aggrivatingly close to my age; however his feirce-ferocious-feirceness is turning me into a closet fan. Work. It. Out. Flambouyant, immaculate hair, snotty and arrogant, designs with lots of ruffles. I think he's clearly the love-child of Santino and Austin, which is fantastic as they're my 2 favorite contestants thus far.

In anycase, he's obviously very talented and frankly I'm going to be surprised if he doesn't take the final, although I'm sure he's going to have some strong competition in Chris (bias!!).
I adore both so I'd really just be happy if either won. :)

1 comment:

Demon32 said...

well hello Paw... how is da going? what is Dayhoff up to? What are you up to? Who has been giving you shit? *slides back chamber*

Yeah I am cool... or something...